June 30, 2010

KIZZ


Sitting in Stockholm, lunching with a bottle of wine, of course, and simply people watching.  What are the chances you are sitting next to people from Los Angeles?  (The style in Stureplan is unparalled by the way!)  I agreed to bet my friend, hoping that the people next to us were not from the US...



 Obviously, I lost!... Are you a child of the 80's? Yeah Yeah, he's not an original member of KIZZ, but I still should have known.  I asked where my friend, the one and only Gene Simmons was (another possible BBD??), but he was sleeping in his hotel room.  Too much partying I suppose? LOL
They gave me free tickets for their show that weekend, and I wish I could have stayed in Stockholm a lil longer, I definitely would have checked out the show!   

No comments:

Post a Comment