May 10, 2010

I came, I saw, I conquered.


So I decided to travel cheap for once. (And I will leave it at once). Ryanair is definitely the definnition of low fare traveling. It's like riding coach in the air; there are no assigned seats, you walk on, or run as some people do, and then you run off. I can not get this woman out of my head who ran as fast as she could and fell flat on her face right before she got to the plane. God bless the people who didn't start laughing out loud. I was not one of them.





London was great! Not my city of choice, I prefer NY over London any second. But nothing could beat the company! Place I'd recommend: Lounge Lover.


I'd think I'd shop more than I did, but all I got for myself was a pair of dancing shoes from Top Shop that will follow me around this summer. HOT!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww mamacita, we look like one HOT couple! LOL!!! Miss you already..

    ReplyDelete