May 21, 2010

My shopping treasure spots

Someone asked me where I prefer to shop. Well, I believe that every city has it's own treasures. To list my favourite spots in places I recently visited I'd go with Notting Hill with Portobello market in London. Not only are the stores phenomenal, but the area itself is pretty pleasant to walk around in.


In stockholm, I love strolling around in the PUB mall. www.pub.se Take my word for it, it's filled with treasures! I have another Stockholm trip coming up pretty soon and that's where I'll be strolling around looking for new additions for my closet ;)


LA, my other home, also has a lot of treasures. Where do I even begin? But to narrow it down, I'd check out Resurrection Vintage (www.resurrectionvintage.com) on melrose. If you want to visit a generic shopping mall I'd go with the Beverly Center. Not the most pleasant one, but it definitely has pretty much everything under one roof.







No comments:

Post a Comment